Re: Spanking and taking Initials!!

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 01:20:08 EST

In a message dated 1/16/01 11:01:38 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET writes:

<< From: "mike kulczycki" <dakota1994@hotmail.com>
 Subject: Re: DML: Spanking and taking Initials!!

 you are giving me bad ideas... i am so jealous... i want more power so
 bad. so is your truck still very streetable then?? it would seem like it
 would be. that it is a ton of power, but seems like it could an on command
 thing, with the boost and nitrous... so do you still drive it a lot on
 the road then?? i am looking forward to reading your parts list. there are
 going to be dakotas all over the country stomping on everything that gets
 into our ways after hearing of your truck...
 mike k
 94 slt, cc, 2wd, V6, needing more power.... >>

To tell the truth, my Dakota is my daily driver!!! It runs very well on
premium, and even better with a couple of bottles of octane boost in it!! I
am still working on the parts list. It is taking a while since we played
tennis today and my elbow is aching pretty bad. That and I am about to try
to go to bed, again. I keep finding myself waking up and looking out at the
Dak, hoping the streets are dry!!! Oh well, tomorrow is the day for the
wheelie bars! Gonna weld on brackets that will let me bolts them on and
unbolt them as needed, so I can keep it totally streetable. It would be
kinda hard to explain to the cop, "Sir, I couldn't have been giong that fast!
 Not in this truck!" "Well, Boy, what are the wheelie bars for?" "Ummmmm,
wanna-be ricer?" ;o) I don't see that working to well.

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakota