RE: RE: TB modifications

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 11:23:34 EST

Liability.

One word of caution...if you've never done any porting work...don't try to
modify the TB by yourself. All it takes is one slip with the grinder/dremel
to really screw up the bores. If you can, take the TB to a local machine
shop and have them do the milling/grinding for you.

(I do have experience porting/modifying carbs and heads so please be careful
with the hand grinders on your TB's...one slip and $100+ later for a new TB)

- Bernd