RE: Friend had a problem with DC...

From: Steven St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 22:50:19 EST

Jodi, when that happens, you stop and go and call the Police. Then let them
arrest the man for break and entering and threatening the woman. Or just
call me and I will come over and BEAT THE %@#$@ out of him.

Steven St.Laurent
2000 Dakota Hemi 4.7 (WRECKED!!)
2000 Ford Roush Mustang Stage III - TT version (sold)
1999 Chebby (gone in 2003)
1993 Tracker (still going-going-going...)
Aspiring for now:
2003 Dakota Hemi 5.7 or a V-10 mod
2003/4 Viper GTS-R