Re: New Dakotas!!!

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 00:00:53 EST

<<<From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Subject: Re: DML: New Dakotas!!!

Starkvilles only used "DAKOTA LOT". Will, are you addicted to Daks?
Bill>>>

Hello everyone, my name is William Hall. I am a Dakota-aholic.
Seriously, my second vehicle was an 88 Dodge Dakota V-6 regular cab short
bed. It too was white. I took that truck as far as I could before I
graduated and choose my current 96 Dakota CC as my graduation present. I
sold my old Dak to a friend, and some sorority girl at LSU totaled my old Dak
with her brand new Ford Excursion (reason it was brand new, dealer tag and
all, was becuase two days earlier she had totaled a BMW with her other
Expedition, rich b!tch). I had always wanted to buy that one back and fully
restore it to stock. Every since that one first Dakota, I have been hooked!
These trucks rock! They are not too small to pull a load (aka s-10, ranger)
and not so big they are a pain in the crowded parking lots, even with an ext.
cab (aka F-150 ext. cab, 1500 ext. cab)! And you can put a potent V-8 in the
little sucker with no problem!!! I love these things!! So yes, I am a
Dakota nut!

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakota
new!!: 89 Shelby Dakota!!