RE: Re: Ford Truck Owners Are All A Doofus!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 00:56:26 EST

Whoa there Chris....

On the Lightning "issue", the person behind the wheel should have known
better...being all riled up doesn't make it David's fault. I've been
"tempted" many times myself and have let the other person go do their
"thing" without getting myself involved. (It takes more common
sense/experience to say NO.)

As for putting Super Glue on the guys windshield...that was relatively
harmless as compared to other things that might have been done. Yeah, like
i've NEVER done anything like that in my youth...heheheeh...that's why they
call it "youth" anyway.

Who me? String 30# Fishing Line across a street and tie one end to a small
branch and the other to a few aluminum cans...and then wait for some
innocent driver to drive over the line and cinch it tight enough to get
stuck in their driveshaft? (clang clang clang)...hehehe...No...I never
(really) did that...hehehe. ;) What, me put bologna on a Saratoga Snob's
Porsche 930 Slope-Nose? Nah...(cute polka dots in the AM though). OK...So
I was a "Bad Boy" when I was 16-19...SO WHAT? ;) Doing midnight "Lawn
 Jobs" at the local Golf Course? Hehehe...wasn't me...don't know what you'
re talking about...oh yeah, and then there was putting smoke bombs in the
sewer drains in school...and the M-80 in the toilet of the girls bathroom in
highschool. Getting stoned before Driver's Ed and then cruising in the
Driving Simulators and hunting for pedestrians...ahhhh, the memories...the
stupidity...GOD WHAT FUN THAT WAS!

Hey, i'm (almost) 33 now and I don't regret one bit of my youthfulness...at
least I'll have a better understanding of what my kids might be up to.
(Hehehe...and they think they can fool Dad with their tricks...WE INVENTED
THEM!) ;)

Be glad all David did was Super Glue, there's plenty of morons out there who
would've turned into a raging "Road Rage" lunatic with a gun!

Get over it...

- Bernd