Re: Re: Ford Truck Owners Are All A Doofus!

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 06:50:20 EST

Chris...why dont you look back at all the other guys who were on my
side.Tell them how u feel.

I spoke my mind,what happened to me.Its my truck,not yours....

BTW...it didnt snow last night...

And i dont have any respect for Fords..I have a 91 Escort...a real POS!

>From: Chris Hannon <cannon@kansas.net>
>To: dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
>Subject: DML: Re: Ford Truck Owners Are All A Doofus!
>Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:12:06 -0600
>
>Dude, David, you better stay off your soap box for good! What the hell were
>you thinking? Even though he was being an ass, it doesn't justify you
>putting Super Glue on his wipers. From previous posts I read that you are
>44 and
>have a kid in HS. What the hell? I'm 18 and I'd never do anything like
>that. I'd also be ashamed if my father who's 45ish would even think of of
>doing something stupid like that.
>
>Suppose, like you said, that the forecast called for snow and that person
>got in an accident because he couldn't see. He died, was seriously injured,
>or injured someone else. On top of that, what if he was actually a cop?
>What
>would you do then? I'd imagine you'd be extremely lucky not go to prison.
>
>This isn't the first time, in my mind's eye, that you've done something
>dumb and posted it on the DML. Remember the guy with the Lightning? Yeah,
>it takes two to tango, but you were the one who roused him up. If you
>wouldn't
>have done it, his truck wouldn't have been hurt. I know, I know you're
>going to say that he went along with it, but if wouldn't have happened if
>you didn't start.
>
>It wasn't up to you to take matters in your own hands. If he almost hurt
>your precious QUAD CAB then call the freakin cops and report it. Don't go
>about putting other peoples lives in danger just because you were stark
>ravin
>mad and your poor little feelings were hurt. If you have personal problems
>(read from your previous posts) then go get help.
>
>I won't get off a soap box because I'm not on one.
>
>Later,
>Chris Hannon
>'95 Dak Sport
>

> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 08:09:41 -0600
> > From: "David Digney" <dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com>
> > Subject: DML: Re: Ford Truck Owners Are All A Doofus!
> >
> > OK.I'm on my way home this morning,from dropping my daughter at high
> > school.This bozo in a Ferd F-150,decides to change lanes,WITHOUT A
> > SIGNAL,AND LESS THAN 7 FEET FROM THE FRONT OF MY DAK..Arrgh!!!!
> >
> > So,i figure,ok,its just human error.Then the doofus decides to pile on
>the
> > brakes,and make a right turn..yep,NO SIGNAL!
> >
> > Now i'm getting slightly annoyed ;). Seems Mr. Doofus realizes he has
>turned
> > on the wrong street,and decides to pull a "Dukes of Hazzard" and makes a
> > 180(on an icy street)..
> >
> > He barely bounces off my left bumber(thank god,no damage to my Quad
>Cab).I
> > decide,safely,that i'm going to follow this prick to wherever he's
>going.(he
> [...]

David Digney
President-Wisconsin Chapter of the DML
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"My Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Kicks Ass...Magnum Power!"