RE: Powerdyne Supercharger FS

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 10:36:09 EST

got $1800 I can borrow? :) I'd have that sucker in a New York millisecond

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-Anybody want to fly? Buy this thing!!! I'm sure glad I bought the one
-that Joe W. sold on the list when he decided to part out his '98 Dak.
-The only problems that I've had is that I need to find a set of double
-caliper brakes for the front and an even greater breaking of traction.
-I've adjusted to the traction problem, now to find those brakes!
-
-Seriously, the Powerdyne is sweet! Dare I say it? I'm really blown away
-by it! It's a pearl necklace for my Dak!
-
-Jon Smith, where you at, boy? This Powerdyne is calling you! It'll fit on
-your '95 just as easily as mine and then you'll have a good use for those
-24# injectors you have lying around.
-
-Richard in San Antonio
-