PHX events.. my 21st b day

From: greasy (greasy@dodge-trucks.net)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 11:03:39 EST

well its firday and this will be a verry bussy weekend. First off sat will
not only be the inaguration, but also my 21st b day!!! To celebrate we are
going to Barrett Jackson on sat. Anybody who will be there let me know maby
we can meet up.

Also I know its not dak related (but I will be driving the dak since my
poncho isnt done)

This sunday is an all pontiac race and show at speedworld.
This will be an amazing event!!! anybody who wants to see some great racing
and some beautiful cars head on out.
thats all I wanted to say... just excited... oh ya tonight is a Cab Calloway
concert that my girlfriend is taking me to for my b day.
Gregg