Re: Re: 87 vs. 89 Octane..What a Difference.ATTN:Roger & Bernd

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 19:26:46 EST

Roger

How do you plan on having the fuel system cleaned and the carbon build-up
removed? Is this just with TB spray down the throttle body and a can of
something in the gas tank or? I like Bernd's idea of removing the TB for
the best clean but I'm not sure about removing carbon build-up on valves???
I know my dealer has a "fuel injection service" and I was wondering if
anyone could explain what this consist of. Do they have to remove the fuel
injectors for his process?

Thanks for any responses
Jay