Re: Friend had a problem with DC...

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 19:40:45 EST

That really is terrible,Jodi.People should not have to
deal with things like that after losing a loved one.Is
it DC,or the bank causing these problems? There are
plenty of people still alive that they could go after
for non-payment,or whatever.But apparently they jump
on whoever is the most vulnerable,and least-equipped
to handle it. Steve P.