Re: 1991 Dakota Problem

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 22:46:41 EST

I think he may be correct. The bad news is that it may be the computer, if
its bad, it won't give you a code.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
(A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)