Re: Friend had a problem with DC...

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 23:37:17 EST

His loan had been through Chrysler Financial... they
denied sending the "investigator" but the guy told my
friend that he was sent specifically by Chrysler
Financial. Seems there was A LOT of double talking
and underhandedness done by Chrysler Financial. My
friend was "ok" at work today, but she was just *so*
upset when this happened that it made me extremely
angry. What gets me is that there was only one month
of a missed payment (Dec) since he died at the end of
Nov and here it is not even the end of January... they
know he died... and my friend not only has to deal
with the grief of losing her brother... OVER THE
HOLIDAY SEASON!!... but now this. Oh I am still so
mad at them!