Re: Ok, Shelby question

From: loose wheels (1991dak@team.camaroZ28.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 23:50:49 EST

Will,
  I just bought a used Throttle body and intake from a local parts yard and cleaned it up to put it on my truck when I finish getting the engine rebuilt. I would call around to your local junk yards and see if they have a throttle body for an 89-91 318ci(the 360 throttle body is different) sitting around to see if it matches the mounting bolt pattern assuming it still has the original intake. If it is the same as mine their should be four bolts: two in front of the throttle bores offset from the two behind the bores. The cost of a brand new unit is approx. $600. The used one I picked up for $75, and spent about $10 on cleaning/rebuild stuff. Hey. if you can't find one, you could buy my old one off me. just make me an offer. I'll even clean it up for you. Anyhow I hope this helps

Wes
91' CC 4x4 318ci

Free E-mail by CamaroZ28.Com - FULL THROTTLE INTERNET