Found - 96 360 and computer to match...

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 07:22:01 EST

Well, I found a 96 360 and a 96 360 auto computer...

So, here is where it will get interesting...

Aside from having to put weight on the torque convertor/flexplate to balance
the 360, what else will have to be done to make sure everything works
correctly???

I'll be rebuilding the 360 (to freshen it up and upgrade it a little) and
will probably install either the Mopar performance cam or a cam from Hughes
Engines that will work with the computer...

I'm looking at buying the motor today... hope there aren't too many
unexpected issues regarding this swap!

Thanks again for all your help!!!

Later,
Tom "Slick"