RE: short layoff

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 10:22:06 EST

> Yesterday due to limited production scheduling, I was
> layed off at my work place. But, I was scheduled to
> next 6 weeks. This morning, at 9:30 EST, my place of
> work called and stated that I could return to work as
> soon as possible. Seems like on my CMM (Coordinate
> Measuring Machine), I'm the only one certified to
> operate it. I could've told them that. Plus, all of
> the programs on it, were written by me. But, everyone
> knows how bean counters operate. Don't we!

Hehehehe... It's nice being "the only one"... I'm waiting for the printers
to start jamming, and the network to crash and burn, and one of our "big"
clients to put in a massive order.. Hopefully beforehand I'll have a nice
new job so I can tell them to go scratch their collective asses and go find
another sucker...

Greg
NE# 3779
2K1 Neon ES