Re: Power sliding rear window

From: ABadDakota (bad93dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 17:38:21 EST

I know when I installed mine (about 6 years ago)
I got it from a Dodge Dealer in Illinois
(Barrington Dodge, they used to put out a small
catalog, maybe they still do, I am not sure) and
it was only about $180. It is a "PowerSlider" and
for the most part it still works great.
Installation was VERY easy.

Tom
--- Aaron Braun <zanphier@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Alrighty a crazy urge has partaken myself (and
> my friends) to install a
> power sliding rear window. Everyone knows the
> ones that slide down like a
> normal window. I was wondering if anyone knows
> of either a budgetted way to
> do this or any kits available on the market?
> This is for a 1998 Club Cab
> Dakota and also for a 98 GMC Sonoma (I know..
> evil name... but he helps with
> my installs I can help with his :) All help in
> this small project I am
> planning will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Aaron da GA V6'r
> zanphier@bellsouth.net

=====
93 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, MP Camshaft, MP Computer, MP Valve Covers, Doug Thorley Headers W/ 3 " Exhaust, Jacobs Ultra Ignition, K & N Air Filter, and Boyds. Coming soon ... FMS Injectors, 3.91 Gears and Trans Shift Kit.