Re: radiator upgrade-will V8 bolt up to V6?

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 21:21:04 EST

>>OK, so now that my radiator needs to be replaced (see previous thread), I
was
wondering if there was a heavier-duty radiator that I could bolt in place of
my stock Gen II V6...say the radiator for a V8? or a heavy duty radiator<<

Hey Dave,
a buddy of mine put a heavy duty radiator in his 6er... bolted right up! If
you have an auto, you may already have the lines and everything. If not,
just plug the nipples in the rad. and you won't have to worry about it.
=)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"STOCK SUCKS!"