RE: Im headed South to FL

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 17:25:43 EST

watch the cops on '95... I know RPD now uses Durango's Explorer's and Jeep
GC's in the city, and I've seen a few waaaaaay unlikely looking undercovers
on the interstate.

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-I'm in Raleigh, too. It's a little ways off of 95, but if you decide to
-come over this way, give me a call, (919) 395-9815. There's lots of great
-places to eat, drink, and be merry in Raleigh, especially down in the
-"power station district" (So named because of the big transformer station
-in the middle of it that they light up with ultraviolet lights at night so
-it looks like modern art or something out of Star Wars.). Also, if you
-choose to make Raleigh a stopping point, there's lots of cheap hotels
-around, due to all the visitors to Research Triangle Park.
-Anyways, if you
-find yourself in the area and bored, lost, or in trouble, don't hesisitate
-to call.
--Chris Scott
-p.s. After you are past Raleigh on 95, don't forget to watch for
-the South
-of the Border billboards! They're a riot. You'll start seeing them about
-100 miles from the South Carolina Border. No trip up or down 95 would be
-complete without a stop at South of the Border, IMHO. Tacky Tourist
-Trapping at its best.
-