Re: Dak Hit Twice !!!!! (Long)

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 00:55:54 EST

Well I am real sorry to hear about your wrecks But there is a good point here atleast you walked away ( I.E. The Guy who just got hit head on !!!)
And only one trip to the body shop. I think that the local PD should give you a cut of all the money they are collecting. I do not think it is a curse. I had alot of wrecks before my dodge have not had one latley. (Last one Jan. 93)I think it is just your turn.

I see alot of people here in ATL. That drive with the windows frosted over. That is just lazy. I do not think you can get a ticket here for that. But in Wy. They would write you a ticket without even thinking about it.

Good Luck
Matt Tharp

What I want to know is what constitutes a Trottman curse? could it be
happening here in N.E. Iowa and how do I rid myself of it. Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

Shawn aka
Mr(wrecked)Dakota 95