Re: Breather tube removal?? (HELP)!!!!!

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 18:20:52 EST

This breather tube actually does your engine good. It helps to remove oil
steam (and pressure) from the crankcase in conjucntion with the PCV Valve.
(Breather is a "vent".) Do NOT remove it and plug it. If you want, you can
replace the factory breather with a K&N Open Element (Shielded) Push-On
Breather.
(But yes, plug the hole in the airhat.)
- Bernd