Re: Removal of air box and lines ???????????

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 20:44:02 EST

At 04:22 PM 1/24/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone have the part number for a cylindrical (circle) type replacement
>air filter housing after I remove the factory air-box and all the tubing? I
>have seen them before but dont know the exact size I need. I have a 98 318
>4x4. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Michael

The K&N 1503 kit has everything that you'll need. The filter that comes with
it is a 14 x 2.25. Eldebrock also makes 14" open air cleaners but you may
need to get their drop base and 1/2" spacer (don't know the part numbers
for these).

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG