Re: Shifting Problem or Just me?

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 20:46:27 EST

Mine kinda did the same thing, even tho it sounds un-related, does yours
happen to shift from 1-2-3 kinda fast under light throttle?
mine shifts 1-2 at 10, and 2-3 at 15, (only does this with the MP Puter)...
and was just wondering if our problems are the same
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91
> Help,
>
> I am bascially illiterate when it comes to working on my truck but am
slowly
> learning through the DML. I have a question concerning my 2001 CC R/T.
It