Wanting to stall

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 23:06:18 EST

Within the last week or so, my truck seems like it wants to stall/die when
idling at stop lights in gear. While it hasnt died yet, it just really seems
like it wants to. Anything I can check on my truck? The spark plugs, dist
cap, rotor, and fuel filter has only 3500 miles on them all. On Sunday I
dropped the tank and put a new fuel pump assembly in. Yesterday I removed
the throttle body and completely cleaned it along with the AIS sensor. All
new TB sensors also. New FMS #19 injectors were put on 4-5 months ago. Fuel
system cleaner ran through the gas every oil change. I can only think that
maybe the Accel Super Coil could be failing? Thanks.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6