Re: Wanting to stall

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 00:18:20 EST

Kyle, is there any chance you may have turned the IAC motor while you were
cleaning the throttle body? This would've recalibrated your idle
settings.Check that first and go back through your mind and see if there was
a chance that you turned it.HTH,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html