Re: RE: Wanting to stall

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 12:42:30 EST

"Hard Coded in new values for the modified TB"????

My questions to the dealer would be:

(1) What values?
(2) At what flowrate?
(3) At what operating conditions?
(4) What specifications are they using for the Modified TB? (Didn't know that
the dealers have this information)
(5) What size (mm) Bores were the calibrations for?

I'm pretty sure they gave you aline of bull on the recalibrations and all they
did was reset the computer.

- Bernd