RE: RE: Wanting to stall

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 12:30:56 EST

Hmmm....Ask your dealer what values were hard-coded. I don't understand the
PCM not being able to learn this on its own. There are not a lot of people
that can go in and alter a program and/or tables in a system as complex as
the PCM. I would be surprised. Let's see what values they tweaked and then
we'll submit them to Mr. Zimmer and see what kind of answers we get back.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD