RE: Racing stripes

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 19:05:20 EST

Why not save all the trouble, and order a set from Blaine Anderson of
Cartel Graphics... Checkout my truck on www.blackdakrt.com (The white one
with stripes)... Best quality stripes out there. WARNING! They are
difficult
to install, and not for people with two left thumbs (like me). A
professional
installer would be highly recommended. I've had nothing but complements on
them.

Sam '00 RT