Maintance Required Question

From: Ray Sulich (ray.sulich@snet.net)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 19:03:39 EST

With regard to my Maintenance Required light problem..... I ran the
ignition on-off-on-off-on test from the DML web page and it shows only
codes 12 and 55 so I feel alot better about things. I disconnected my
battery day before yesterday for some work I was doing so that explains the
12 and 55 is just the end of the test. In the morning I'll search for the
maintenance required reset button and reset the idiot light if I find
it. Anyone have a FSM for the '91 Dak LE 4X4" that they want to sell? If
not, what does one of those puppies cost at the dealership. I have the a
book for the truck that covers something like 87-94 Daks and it's way to
general for my liking.

Bye,
Ray

reply to ray.sulich@snet.net