Re: Maintance Required Question

From: Doug (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 00:44:21 EST

My 92 Dak has a Maintenance Required Light (MRL) and a Check Engine Light
(CEL). The MRL comes on at certain mileage and the CEL comes on from errors the
computer sees. Mine came on at 60000 miles. I called the dealer ane they said
that came on to get the truck into the dealer. The mechanic I talked to
recommended pulling the bulb out of the MRL. If there is really a problem the
CEL will come on. Check and see if you have both light in the dash. Hope this
helps.

Doug Fedeli