Re: Re: My headlights are too dim

From: Martin P Wade (mpw5@excite.com)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 12:40:13 EST

Kyle,
I am running Phillips 9004s in my 93 4x2 and find them to be great at night.
The only real problem is that Dodge uses a "scatter light" system and
directly in front of the truck is a space that appears unlighted.
I have also found that, in order to have people swear at me for running
"high beams", I have aimed my lights about an inch down and to the right.
As far as driving lights are concerned, I find that most people have them
misaligned and don't give a damn where they're aimed.

martin
93 V6 5spd
mpw5@excite.com

Send a cool gift with your E-Card