RE: Spanks and Ripoff artists

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 17:28:45 EST

Preacher, state law says if they do pass you, you have 30days to make it
right and reinspect. for reinspection you only pay the difference ($2.40
for the sticker) I would have declined the wipers, paid the $17 for a
failed inspection and since the wipers are good as you said, I'd head down
to the DMV and raise hell :)

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-First I guess I should just clarify things a bit...... the blades worked
-just fine when it rained 2 or 3 days ago. No streaking, no missed spots. I
-was not of the opinion, before I went in, that they NEEDED
-changing. Now....
-having said that, I was willing to let them pad the bill by adding wiper
-blades...I would have had to change them sooner or later and I wanted my
-damn truck inspected before month's end. What annoyed me is that they used
-AC/Delco blades and charged me 20.00 PER BLADE to install them.
-
-If that is what YOU consider to be fair labor, then I hope noone here gets
-stuck by your padded bill any time soon either.
-
-Preacher
-
-