Re: RE: MAP/IAT Boxes out in the field - Preliminary results

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 22:53:51 EST

I found that running at 50k ohm on my setup or colder (higher resistance)
for long periods of time will cause an MIL code of 52 (running too rich,
detected because the computer is constantly leaning mixture) or sumthin
close to that... (thats because I have 24# injectors as well I'm sure)

But I can tell a difference from about 50% throttle to the floor instead of
watching my A/F meter fall off the scale on lean about 75% throttle, is
stays in the normal range and the speedometer just climbs and climbs....
(before it'd just be soo lean that the motor would just sound bogged and not
do anything untill ya floored it)

Hittin the Dyno tomorrow... Whoooo!! :)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91
> -Tim Berry: Has the box and installed - Preliminary report...Had to
readjust
> -the FMU to an 8:1 plate (from a 12:1...running too rich under boost).
Also