Battery To Body Ground Wire

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2001 - 23:37:35 EST

Does anyone know off hand what is the size, gauge-wise, of the negative
black wire which is the 'battery-to-body' ground wire on GenII Dakotas? How
about the length? I think it is like a 12-10 gauge wire, about 14"
long(probably not even this long). I dont want to trust my memory though. If
not, I will just pop the hood and check whenever it stops raining. Anyone
see any problems with going with a thicker than stock wire for this battery
to body ground wire?
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6