Re: Battery To Body Ground Wire

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 08:55:52 EST

> Kyle, according to my FSM for a 96 dakado, the two ground wires that come
off
> the battery terminal are one 10 gauge wire that runs up to the front
drivers
> side part of the radiator support, and the other is a 6 gauge wire that
runs
> to the engine block. I am not sure about length, but 2 ft at the most.
hope
> this helps

Will,
Thanks a ton. I knew I have 2 negative wires coming off the battery, and
this helps out alot with sizes. Would you happen to have the specs for the
positive wires coming off of the battery? I think there are 3 wires total, a
thick 6 gauge type wire and another 2 smaller wires, possibly 10 gauge. Can
you confirm this in your FSM as well as where they all run to. THANKS!
Kyle
93 Daktoa 4x4 V6