Re: Re:"Miggity" Re: Laying Down the Spanks Today!!

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 15:18:31 EST

With truth in advertising at stake, I spanked a Black R/T with my Blue R/T.

I had just left the dealer with the new MP puter in place. This Black R/T
came up
and around me. We played a little in traffic checkuing out each others
trucks,
and finally both got a red light together. We gave each other the eye, and
waited.
I caught the jump, but came out spinning hard. He had me by a half length.
I had to feather back into it to hook up, and then proceeded to catch and
pass him.
We carried it up to about 60, looked over and nodded at each other.

I not sure if he mistook me for a sport and was trying to show R/T
domination or what.
My truck is lowered and has all of the decals removed except for the V8
emblem.

I agree that a spank can only be had if BOTH sides are in the game.
TonyC