Re: uhh oh... truck runnin crapy

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 15:24:42 EST

Just went to the dealer where my buddy works, I got the sensor and he hooked
up the Chrysler scan tool... He thinks its the crank sensor as well... $45
bux and another guy cought that I had the 2.5L sensor before I left because
he was giving me sumthin he made to make gettin it out easier... Now I'm
back home... gona attempt re-placing it soon (today)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91

> Tim,
>
> Pull the Crank position sensor out of the bellhousing and check the tip.
Mine