Re: uhh oh... truck runnin crapy

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 16:28:58 EST

It's really easy to replace. The sensor connector is next to the distributor
(just behind the head) and there's two bolts on the bellhousing that you remove
and it slides right out..

When you're putting the new one in, bolt the sensor down FIRST...it's easier
that way. (Made the mistake of hooking up the connector first and then trying
to line up the holes.)

- Bernd

(You got my number in case you need some help)