Re: uhh oh... truck runnin crapy

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 18:16:42 EST

Bad news....
Old sensor was rubbin on sumthin, and remember that noise I was talking
about? when I put the new sensor in, the noise was loud and back...
(rubbin on the side, not sensor area)
Runs great now... ~4000 rpms sounds like parts are flying off the
flywheel...
Couple of people at the dealership think its the flexplate that is gone...
Needless to say, tranny will be removed and inspected.... :(
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91