RE: Re: DML Re: All natural 13's!!! My Specs

From: aaron (aaro@enteract.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 16:32:04 EST

Bernd, got to call you on this one Motor Trend only ran a 1/4 at --14.1 @
96.5 they also had a best 0 to 60 of 5.5 but said this was hard to do and
they ran many runs 1sec slower.
http://www.motortrend.com/june99/ford/techdata.html
http://www.motortrend.com/june99/ford/ford_svt_f.html
http://www.motortrend.com/dec99/fordsvt/1.html I met one on the street I
can't run a 14.1 and neither could he we went door to door to about 50 when
I started to gain and I run a g-tech timed 14.27 best.
Aaron