Re: Nascar!!! ...was Superbowl 35

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 17:01:41 EST

I am a Mike Skinner fan... I figure since I own part of it, I might as well
root for him! hehe

I like all but Stewart and Gordon, but now that Gordon isn't as good, I like
him a little more.

Now, as far as the new Dodge drivers? I like all of em!!! wooohooooo

           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]