Re: DEALERSHIP RUNNAROUND!!HELP!!(LONG)

From: Nospiratus@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 18:04:38 EST

What you do is call Diamler Chrysler directly and explain to them that your
dealer seemed to be giving you the run-around until the truck came out of
warranty. I took my 98 4x4 in for a slight knock under the drivers floor, and
I came out with new upper control arms both sides, new ball joints both
sides, and new tie rod ends both sides , (all covered under my extended
warranty). Dont let up on them. Tell your service adjuster that if you come
to pick up the truck and nothing has been done, you are going to firebomb his