Re: NASCAR

From: Greg Plassmann (gplassman@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 18:47:24 EST

C'mon you guys. NASCAR is a spectator sport. A boring
one at that. Get yourself a dirt bike and put some
real fun between your legs. Get off the couch! My KTM
looks great in the back of my new '01 Dak. Tie down
points SUCK, though.
Greg
'01 3.9 2wd Sport, in SILVER!
-
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:32:34 ESTFrom:
MrDakota95@aol.com
Subject: Re: DML: Nascar!!! ...was Superbowl 35
In a message dated 1/29/01 10:18:12 PM Central
Standard Time,
caldridge@qwest.net writes:<< All right!!!....More
NASCAR fans!...woohoo!
 Lets see...can we take a count of hands...who all on
the DML are NASCAR fans?
 I am a big fan of Rusty Wallace (i know, i
know...ford driver...but hey..i
 like him) and I hate Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt.
And this year...we have
the return of DODGE...yeah baby yeah! See ya at the
races! >>
I'm a fan of Jeff Gordon and anyone who's beating
Earnhardt and I'm glad to
see the field broadened with the arrival of Dodge.

a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/