Fwd: lift

From: Ken Hoffman (kenh@photocenterimaging.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 18:47:38 EST

Hey Mike,
I can't comment on the lift ---but I would really recommend gearing down
w/ the 4.10s. I stepped up from my stock 235/75/15 to 10.5x31. I
didn't change the rearend for about a week after I changed the tires and I
really noticed the lack of torque both from a standstill and passing on
the freeway. The 4.10s will almost perfectly counter your 33s although
you may want to have the dealer adjust your pcm so that your speedo stays
true. Mine is about 2.5mph slow (indicating) w/ the 31s ---I would
imagine about 5 mph for your 33s

Ken H
Simi Valley CA

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line"