Auto-Xrayed The Truck

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 22:58:52 EST

Just to let everyone know, I hooked up the scan tool tonight, and pulled no
fault codes. Of the 29 different readings the scanner provided, all sensors
it tested were within specs. The truck still runs like crap is is still
stalling out every now and then. Thanks David for letting me borrow the scan
tool. I still dont want to take it into the shop though, and am going to try
a few more things before giving up and paying someone to look at it. I just
need a reliable truck, and that is something it is far from.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6