Re: Will Powerdyne SC fit pre-96 Daks? Anyone done it?

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 10:57:31 EST

In a message dated 1/31/01 10:49:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
flyboy01@mediaone.net writes:

> I found one for sale and was considering buying it. I just called powerdyne
> and they said that the 96+ Daks had a different fuel injection system. They
> told me no one had ever made one work on a pre 96 Dakota. I'm very
> interested in how you got yours to work.

Trust me, they're full of it. The entire line of magnum motors has the same
fuel injection system, regardless of vehicle or engine type. Even the
auxillary fuel pump bolted in. The only difference is you need to purchase an
air hat and find a place for the K&N filter. That's it. If you can change
your tires, you can bolt in this kit.

 -Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 6.0 V8