Re: Will Powerdyne SC fit pre-96 Daks? Anyone done it?

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 11:31:54 EST

In a message dated 1/31/01 11:22:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
flyboy01@mediaone.net writes:

> What do you think of the Powerdyne, is it worth the money, should I go with
> a different brand? I have heard that the internal belts break, does this do
> any damage to the SC?
>
> I would really like everyone that owns one to give me an opinion on this .

In my personal experience, I don't like them. I got a good deal on it, so I
got it anyway. They work fine as long as you don't run into problems. Don't
go above the 9si pulley. If you can get an awesome deal on it, go for it. But
if you can get a different unit for not much more, I'd spring for the higher
quality unit (much as ati or vortech, etc)

 -Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 6.0 V8
 <A HREF="www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck">The Vipertruck</A>