RE: Powerdyne SC, is it worth it?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 22:24:43 EST

For the complete system with the bypass valve and 9# pulley...that's an
excellent deal.

The bypass valve allows the boost to be recirculated rather than build up
and cause extra heat in the blower. You don't need boost at 2500 rpm while
cruising on the highway (unless you're "getting on it").

- Bernd