Re: Trouble with Truck

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 13:32:07 EST

that ALMOST sounds like my truck, except mine was running rough at 3000+
rpms no load, and ~2000+ in gear and idle'd fine...
ended up being a crankshaft position sensor, and with that replaced, I have
a loud "metal hitting metal" sound at 4000+ rpms
suspect? Flexplate...
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91
> Hey all,
>
> I have been having a problem with my truck for about a month now.
Whenever