Re: A few Q's Re: Re: I4->V8?

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 13:39:41 EST

An older drivetrain would fit..I think..but it would be carbed..which is bad
for emissions testing. A newer one 97 and up will be hella
expensive..probably about 1k for the engine alone. Plus would be hard to
find. You might want to look into any magnum from 93 up. 93 is the first
year of the magnum 360 I belive. Either way tho you are still gonna end up
spending alot of money. I was looking into doing this to my premag and kept
coming up with a total cost of about 8k at the least.
Mark