Re: Truck Stalling Update!!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 14:11:07 EST

> As much as Kyle drops that tank, I would be totally surprised if he hasn't
> replaced that with one of his socks. J/K Kyle....by the way, I'll let you
> know when someone has a sale on fuel pumps....;-P J/K J/K J/K

OUCH!!! Thankfully, I wont have to worry about buying another pump assembly,
cause this last one I put in has a lifetime warranty. So neener neener
neener :) Haha.
The truck ran great all last night and so far all today, didnt act up a bit.
We will see within the next week or so how it will continue to run. Thanks
to all who have helped me out, and to those who even made little smart
comments, cough cough.....no names please. Take care all.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6